Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Eve, January 17, 2012

On this day, the day before my birthday, I find myself at a very good place in my world. I have recently finished a 2-year writing project dedicated to the production of my first novel, Nick, The Journey of a Lifetime available at Amazon in Kindle format. For me, the next couple of weeks are reserved for formatting and editing the story to create a paperback version.


The reviews from those who have read the novel share with me that it is difficult to put down. At once, you are in the shoes of the main character, Nick, and what he is about to face as a young man in the 1920s in Europe.


It is a story of a true love affair between two people who refuse to give up even though they will face incredible odds. It's a fight of the human spirit. How strong is it? Will they survive?


The story reminds us of a time when nothing was a given. When you had to fight for what you wanted and desired more than what you were facing.


I hope you give it a read and be sure to let me know your thoughts.


Until next time when I will be a year older (and wiser, I hope :-)
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pie Baking Contest

I had the pleasure of entering my very first pie baking contest this July 4th holiday weekend. What a thrill that was. The judges lifted t...